Remote Question Official Rules and Details for Celebrate! Work from Home Champion Stories
It's the season to Celebrate! Thanks!
Are you thankful for someone who helped make remote work possible for you?
Here are the Remote Question official rules:
- By entering a Remote Question response, you confirm you have read and agree to participate in the current Remote Question drawing and usage of your response as outlined in these official rules.
- Responses for the current Celebrate! Work from Home Remote Question drawing are accepted beginning Thursday, Nov., 14, 2019 and ending Friday, Dec. 6th@ 11:59 pm.
- One (1) winner will be drawn on Monday., Dec. 9th at 1 pm ET from all eligible responses received between Thursday, Nov., 14, 2019 and Friday, Dec., 6, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET.
- The winner will receive a $50 Amazon® eGift card!
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible responses received for this Remote Question, by the deadline, Friday, Dec., 6, 2019 @ 11:59 PM ET.
- Paid membership in Celebrate! Work from Home does not enhance chance of winning.
- Enter as many times as you want between now and the Fri., Dec. 6th at 11:59 pm deadline to increase your chances of winning. (After all, you may had several champions who made it possible for you to work remotely!)
- You may use the same or a different response if you want to enter more than once.
- One (1) winner will be drawn from all eligible Remote Question responses received by the deadline, Fri., Dec. 6th at 11:59 pm.
- The $50 Amazon® eGift card winner will be drawn from all eligible entries at 1 pm ET on Monday., Dec. 9th.
- The winner will be notified no later than 5 pm ET on Monday, Dec. 9th using the email provided with the winner's Remote Question response.
- The winner will be asked to confirm acceptance of the prize and the email address to use for delivery of the $50 Amazon® eGift card.
- Celebrate! Work from Home LLC reserves the editorial right to shorten/edit responses as needed.
- If by January 6, 2020 at 5 pm ET, Celebrate! Work from Home is unable to contact via email, with a minimum of 3 attempts, the winner identified on Dec. 9, 2019, or if the winner is contacted but does not respond to confirm acceptance of the prize, or declines the prize, this original winner will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected.
- Previously eligible entries submitted by the deadline and included in the Monday, Dec., 9th drawing, will be used in the follow-up drawing to be held no later than 5 p.m. on Jan. 15, 2020.
- The original winner will be exempt from winning this subsequent drawing.
- Official Rules outlined in this document will apply for this follow-up drawing to determine a new winner.
- The prize will remain a $50 Amazon® eGift card delivered in the same manner as outlined in these Official Rules.
- By providing any response to the Remote Question, participants agree and grant permission to Celebrate! Work from Home LLC for use of comments or portions of comments submitted as a Remote Question response or as part of Celebrate! Work from Home Champion Stories.
- Use of submitted responses by Celebrate! Work from Home may include but is not limited to content posted on CelebrateWorkfromHome.com, social media sites where Celebrate! Work from Home is active, and through its founder, Teri Olivier.
- Timeframe for approved usage of responses to the Remote Question and Celebrate! Work from Home Champion Stories extends until Dec. 31, 2020.
- The first name may be included when submitted comments are used, if deemed appropriate, by Celebrate! Work from Home.
- When above attribution is not provided, quotes will be used to indicate commentary is attributed to another individual and not Celebrate! Work from Home.
- Celebrate! Work from Home is purchasing the Amazon® eGift card for the winner drawn from eligible responses. Amazon® is not associated with this drawing.
- Celebrate! Work from Home LLC is the promoter/host of the Celebrate! Remote Question and drawing offered to those sharing responses.
Contact information for Celebrate! Work from Home is located at the bottom of the home page of CelebrateWorkfromHome.com.
- Employees of Celebrate! Work from Home and immediate family members are not eligible to win prizes but may submit Remote Question responses and Celebrate! Work from Home Champion Stories.
- By submitting a Remote Question response, participants agree to these rules and acknowledge winner selection decisions made using the Official Rules are final.
- The official rules for the Celebrate! Work from Home Champion Stories are posted on CelebrateWorkfromHome.com.
This link will connect you to these official rules: https://www.celebrateworkfromhome.com/page/RemoteWorkSupporterRQR_details
Celebrate! Work from Home
3570 Olney Laytonsville Rd. #1464
Olney, MD 20830
Thanks for sharing your thoughts below!